1.    #1  
    First and foremost, I want to stress, this is not my patch. I was in no way involved with this patch.

However the author is someone I consider a friend and he's asked me to post it on his behalf, with his name removed.

Here's his description of it:
    This patch modifies the PIN input screen so that it accepts a simple PIN as soon as the last number is entered instead of requiring enter. This makes it work more like the iPhone lock and helps avoid the user tapping on the emergency call.
    I find it to be a pretty nice patch and speeds up the PIN-entering process more than I thought it would.

EDIT: removed file as it's not working
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 03/26/2010 at 03:32 PM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Nice. Tell your friend thanks!
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    My Phones pin pad does not even come up i cant unlock my phone, how can i get into my phone!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Yikes, this just happened to me too. I'm uninstalling via WOSQI.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    how do you uninstall?
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Connect to your phone with WOSQI. Select the Tools menu then Device Management. Chane the drop down box to patches. Go find the the test-pin patch, check it and select uninstall. All we be well after uninstalling.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Help me!!!!
    How I roll since 1999!
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    That did not work still.......
    How I roll since 1999!
    if the uninstall completed successfully then pull your battery and reset your phone.Or is the patch still showing as being installed via WOSQI?
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    It does not show at all, and my phones pin pad is still gone
    How I roll since 1999!
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I cannot get into anything I am just going to web doctor it
    How I roll since 1999!
  12.    #12  
    k, I'm looking into the issue.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    This would be a great patch if/when its available! Then, get rid of the "drag to unlock screen" and we are in business!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow, was just about to do a patch request for this.

Once it is up and running again, I'll give it a try.