1.    #1  
    Hiya, I have loved patching my phone however in the last week I haven't seen any new patches appear in Preware or any of the updates that I have heard are out there and would like to install!

I'm not complaining, just wondering if this is just me or if nothing has actually been updated in preware for a week or so?

Thank you patchers for all your hard work!
    800Mhz Kernel owns this week!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I was surprised for the 1st. Time in a long time, (as long as I can remember), there were no app updates for 2 days. Granted, I have a ton of apps, (120+), so every day there had been at least 2 or 3 updates.

I've been waiting for a couple of patches I read about here, to show up on Preware.

Quote Originally Posted by icklepriest View Post
    Hiya, I have loved patching my phone however in the last week I haven't seen any new patches appear in Preware or any of the updates that I have heard are out there and would like to install!

I'm not complaining, just wondering if this is just me or if nothing has actually been updated in preware for a week or so?

Thank you patchers for all your hard work!
    Quote Originally Posted by colourfuze View Post
    800Mhz Kernel owns this week!
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Besides that, some of the developers probably have the preview 1.4.1 and are busy porting stuff over.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Besides that, some of the developers probably have the preview 1.4.1 and are busy porting stuff over.
    I am a fan of this