Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    where in preware can I find this patch or one like it? My pre's volume button broke off
    oh and sorry for my rudeness I'm new here and I think this is a great site with some amazing tutorials i was able to get preware installed and I'm really in need of a solution to the broken volume issue. Thanks and hello to everyone
    Welcome to Pre|Central!

You can find this patch in 'Available Packages > Patch > Top Bar'
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Hi! Welcome, and enjoy! just wait till your pre has 50+ patches and can do things you didn't even know it could do!
    thanks ive been digging into this forums trying to read and learn the most about haking the pre. i was just wondering if too many patches could cause issue or crashing?
    No luck on this one for me. Tried Preware version and post 31 version. Only patch I tried to uninstall was Brightness but still get 1 hunk failed. Maybe I'll try combining all my DM patches into 1.

Installed DM patches:
    Brightness
    Data
    Flashlight
    No Date
    Temperature with Battery
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Will this patch ever work with brightness AND GPS?
    Hey! Can you "change" this patch, so that it is compatible with german language?
    I love this patch very much, but I don't want to change my language to u.s.! :-(
    hey there,
    firstly i just wanted to say THANKS as your patch has made my otherwise broken pre (my volume rocker broke a long time ago) usable again!

secondly i wanted to know if there was any way to support your work. I'd be happy to send you a donation or help you with translating (german, italian, french <> english).

lastly, are you planning on porting the patch over to 2.1 ? That would be great as i recently made the jump, and now am without control over my media volume again...
    Quote Originally Posted by herrscher View Post
    hey there,
    firstly i just wanted to say THANKS as your patch has made my otherwise broken pre (my volume rocker broke a long time ago) usable again!

secondly i wanted to know if there was any way to support your work. I'd be happy to send you a donation or help you with translating (german, italian, french <> english).

lastly, are you planning on porting the patch over to 2.1 ? That would be great as i recently made the jump, and now am without control over my media volume again...
    yes I'm needing this too for webos 2.1
  11. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Count me in too! Waiting on 2.1 patch update.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    my volume rocker ribbon just broke. I could really use this patch again.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    how can download volume control in device menu?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    By request, I have separated out this function from my original implementation here.

Please be advised compatibility with other device menu mods can be hit or miss, but it should work with most individual style DM patches...See post #15 for the most current patch file.

2010-03-23: Patch file has been updated to provide a wide range of compatibility with other top bar/device menu mods.
    2010-04-05: Modified to work with Temp in DM patches

Enjoy!

Patch creation is something I do in my spare time for myself and the Precentral community.
    If you find value in my work, please take a moment to click the thanks button.
    Should you be inclined, a donation link is available in my signature, and a sincere thanks to those who have.

Click to view quoted image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123