1.    #1  
    I have not been able to remove this patch. I've tried using webos quick install, from preware, AND have done webdoctor. It's still there!!! it's also hindering me from using the new webos quick install.

Any suggestions please?!

Thanks in advance!

Patch is Advanced options in launcher
    Last edited by uneekling; 03/17/2010 at 01:38 AM. Reason: correct patch name
    wow I'm surprised that even after the doctor it is still their, how rare is that lol. considering that a doctor pretty much you download a new ROM on line and install it via wosqi. how weird. are you sure you are not confusing doctoring with a possible partial erase or anything like that?
  3.    #3  
    ^ I did the FULL erase on my phone because I wanted a fresh start. I don't really want to do it again. I just want thepatch gone!
    well full erase is the same as doctoring you phone. you should consider doctoring it instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    well full erase is the same as doctoring you phone. you should consider doctoring it instead.
    * isn't

6.    #6  
    I did the doctor thing. where I connected the phone and followed instructions. do I have to do it again?
    Have you tried EPR in preware or WebOS Quick Install?
    to wipe your phone completely, you need to full erase as well as doctor
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    Have you tried EPR in preware or WebOS Quick Install?
    Yes
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    to wipe your phone completely, you need to full erase as well as doctor
    Jason, any way to just erase this one patch? I don't really want to reset my phone again.

Error msg:

IPKG LOG

Unlock
    Nothing interesting.

Prerm
    patching file usr/lip/luna/sytem/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    unreversed patch detected! ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway [n]
    Skipping patch.
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored --saving rejects to file usr/lip/luna/sytem/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Lock
    Nothing Interesting.

Failed
    ErrorGenericMethodException: Failure during pre-remove script execution
    Last edited by uneekling; 03/17/2010 at 02:29 PM.