Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    just what i was looking for thx
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    1) no totaly different

2 yes the same scrims folder is used for all of my scrim patches, I am the only one who uses that folder.

Also the only reason that would happen is if the file was misspelled or has the wrong extension (.png)
    A second reset seemed to do the trick. Thanks!

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    is there a way i can turn the text for the messaging app white? the patch doesnt work anymore
  4.    #24  
    The one in my multi-scrim does.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Works great!

Been trying to find a no fuss way of creating a black screen dialer with a black call history and log.

I did this with this patch, webOS Quick Install tweak to the dialer backgound, and no issues with SqyArc's Glas Effect Suite Theme available through the prethemer feed in Preware.

I love it!

Phone 3.png
    Phone 2.PNG
    Phone.png
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12