Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    did exactly wat mamouton said u have to make sure u have a username in your desktop facebook acct thn type that in username@chat.facebook.com then your regular password and waalaa it works..... thanks guys
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Works great!! Thanks guys. You made a lot of people happy with this discovery. It is appreciated.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Great job guys.....trying it now.....so far so good(did have to signout of my FB mobile too 1st)...now waiting.... for it to login......awsome all signed in a working
    Last edited by oly8ball; 03/14/2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: finished signing in :)
    Wow! Big thanks to robvanvliet and Jason, this is great!

I was never able to get the other Facebook/Jabber messaging patches to completely work, but this works beautifully right away.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    wow, thanks robvanvliet and Jason!!!!!

can a patch be made for MSN?
    has this been added to preware yet? Please do so.

Nevermind Jason I see you have alresdy submitted theepatch to preware.

thanks guys very nice improvement.
    Last edited by ivan1.ruiz; 03/14/2010 at 10:36 PM.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    I dont have a facebook account, but does facebook work with MSN messenger?

And will this patch work for MSN via Facebook chat?
    i keep getting a username or password is invalid

i typed in my username@@chat.facebook.com
    and my correct password
    yes i do have them both correct considering i have tried many times retyping it each!
    and yes i do have the patch! gnu patch and that lsdiff are also installed!

anyone know a solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I dont have a facebook account, but does facebook work with MSN messenger?

And will this patch work for MSN via Facebook chat?
    I don't believe MSN is jabber, so I don't think it'd work. The Messaging Plugin by greg_roll works to add it though
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    this patch has too many issues waste of time....this phone is crap....doesnt even have FB chat for god sakes....that's pathetic....iphone BB droid...pretty much come with this on the phone out of the box....lol what a piece of crap
    Quote Originally Posted by andred View Post
    this patch has too many issues waste of time....this phone is crap....doesnt even have FB chat for god sakes....that's pathetic....iphone BB droid...pretty much come with this on the phone out of the box....lol what a piece of crap
    LOL, you're cool.

Anyways, this worked perfect for me. Way better than the other one I was using! ^_^
    This is a sweet workaround. Works just fine so far.
    Works real tight.

Thanks!
    Works well over here.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    for some odd reason I cannot get this to work? I have my facebook account as one of my accounts when I go to contacts and then accounts I see it as a listing for synergy to sync it....

but when I use my email as part of the sign in...... like the same email I use for my facebook account and same password for facebook I get Coult not connect to server try again?
    Thanks a bunch guys
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    nevermind I am a huge ***** and did not setup a facebook account to allow chatting :X
    i couldnt get it to work, so i downloaded a facebook app from the app catalog(a free one) , logged in, and it worked. works like a charm, thank you
    hey i read through all of this and i dont see anyone with my problem. i got everything working right but now in my messaging contacts list is all screwed up. i have my buddies into groups fam/female/homies/wifey corny i know lol but now i have buddies which i assume should be just facebook friends BUT it has a bunch of other contacts from the other category duplicated in it so my list is twice as long now anyone has any idea on how i can fix that? ? ? ? ?
    where can i find the patch on preware? i don't see it.