Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    internalz can be installed with preware or webosqi. Through preware you can also get an unhide developer mode icon.
    I downloaded internalz off WQI and went to run it off my phone, and it says its not working.
    uninstal it and try installing it with preware. Internalz required me to install file mgr first. That is in preware too.
    wow i now realize how incredibly easy this was. thanks for all your help.
    Hey thats what we are here for.

See my signature for more options with Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdaviso2 View Post
    wow i now realize how incredibly easy this was. thanks for all your help.
    You are welcome, although I probably need to ammend the instructions for a couple of reasons...

A. the updated patch by Jason R. with the correct IP appears to be in Preware now...

B. The new version of Internalz with Master mode makes editing the host file so much easier.

1. launch internalz

2. go to the preferences menu and enable master mode

3. browse to the /etc folder and tap the hosts file and open it

4. edit the .104 ip to .105

5. tap on the program menu in the top left and select "save".

6. now close the file and set Master mode back to off.

7. Close internalz and you are done.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I can't sign out of Facebook Chat. Everytime I hit the green available indicater nothing happens. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling patch. Nothing! Anyone have an idea way I can't sign out?
    I'm trying to login to Facebook using mundoIM and it is failing today too. Their chat api server must be down or something...
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I can sign in, I can't sign out. The messaging app won't give me the option. Hit the availablilty green botton and nothing happens! Even if I delete all my IM accounts it still shows I'm logged in.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Issued was fixed by removing 2 patches....

1) Hold Chat To Launch New Card
    2) Total Message Count

No idea which one was the issue but, their removel fix the sign out issue!
    Today it isn't working for me...
    Facebook chat server IP hasn't been changed.
    not working for me either. Tried removing and re-adding account. It just says it cannot find server when I try to add the account back in
    Confirmed not working here either.
    Don't why this thread is not with the patches, but there is a thread open on this and that everyone is having a problem with it today.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-inside-7.html

Assuming it's facebook since it worked yesterday....
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    quick question... ive followed all the steps in setting up the facebook chat but when i try to add it, i dont see it. all i see is google talk, aim, and yahoo. is the google talk actually my facebook chat? will adding this facebook IP, host file, etc remove my google chat and be replaced with facebook? Can i have google chat, aim, and facebook chat all in one without giving up another? I could give up yahoo if i had to give up a msgr service. help?
    Quote Originally Posted by shinto View Post
    quick question... ive followed all the steps in setting up the facebook chat but when i try to add it, i dont see it. all i see is google talk, aim, and yahoo. is the google talk actually my facebook chat? will adding this facebook IP, host file, etc remove my google chat and be replaced with facebook? Can i have google chat, aim, and facebook chat all in one without giving up another? I could give up yahoo if i had to give up a msgr service. help?
    1. Yes, you add it as a google talk account only with username@chat.facebook.com

2. No, adding the facebook IP address will not disable google talk accounts from working. It just allows your FB chat account to spoof as a google talk account.

3. Yes, you can have whichever chat accounts you want all at the same time.

Lastly... it isn't working today for some as of yet unknown reason. So even if you get it all set up properly you still can't connect.
    On my Pre it's working again!
    Working on mine too.
    this may be a stupid question but my username on facebook is the email address I login with correct?
    no your username has to be set in Facebook settings. Then you login with username@chat.facebook.com