Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    how do i install the patch? i dont understand i had the patch emailed nd i opend it on my phone and it said cannot find an application which can open this file.. please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sweet, finally got it to work.

I was getting the invalid username and cannot connect to server errors.

I went into Facebook Beta app and I could not see a function to Log out, so I went in through the Pre browser to Facebook and saw on the bootom right corner a logout button. So I logged out through there, retyped in all my info for the IM and VOILA!!! up and running. My wife is going go crazy when I add this to her Pixi.

Thanks so much guys!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanynicolelopez27 View Post
    how do i install the patch? i dont understand i had the patch emailed nd i opend it on my phone and it said cannot find an application which can open this file.. please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is a .PATCH file, it needs to be applied using WOSQI.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanynicolelopez27 View Post
    What I did was save the patch to my desktop, open up WOSQI, I simply dragged the file to the WOSQI and hit the Install button.
    I just keep getting incorrect name or pass and I am 100% sure i am typing both correctly. anyone else having this problem? 1.4.1.1 on sprint pre
    Think I better try this out!
    ^ did you get it to work?
    Just got it to work after trying a few times. I made a stupid mistake and tried to use the beginning of my e-mail as my username...
    Hello,

I have the problem that the screen, when i enter my login data for the first time, just tried to connect and does not stop! Thats the reason why I cant loggin.

sry for my bad englisch!
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    ^ did you get it to work?

You should try logging out of from the browser. Then trying logging in. It should work.
    ^ i tried that. Just keeps saying username/pass incorrect. this is making me crazy!!!
    Last edited by supervillain; 04/24/2010 at 09:18 PM.
    This was working for 2 months for me and just today it will not work anymore.
    I had installed through preware but it didn't work.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    okay so i do everything right .... i think and all it does is say i cant connect to the server?? what do i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Here it is, in patch form

Thanks robvanvliet
    was wondering if this patch will work with friendsbook???
    if its this simple why doesnt palm just freaking add it?
    Well this tweak works with facebook and is so simple! I wonder if it is possible to do the same tweak for log into a Jabber server? I guess that would be perfect for many people. I'm not a friend of Greg Rolls Messenger patch because it always causes problems when new Firmware arrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by guejoe View Post
    Well this tweak works with facebook and is so simple! I wonder if it is possible to do the same tweak for log into a Jabber server? I guess that would be perfect for many people. I'm not a friend of Greg Rolls Messenger patch because it always causes problems when new Firmware arrives.
    from what i understand you can use this tweak for any jabber server...
    hmm. I replaced the facebook IP with a jabber server IP but it did not work. Well :-)
    Im a noob! Can anyone give me help? ;-)
    Does this take an obnoxiously long time for anyone else to finish "singing in..."? I think it's taking forever to download all my contacts