1.    #1  
    This is simply a mod of the original patch in Preware to have the date display with a "." rather than a "/". Your date must originally be of the format which would display a "/".

Thanks go to:
    dirtygeek & tk102 (for the original work)
    HaPe (for the idea)

Also, this one shouldn't be confused with the patch, Add Date MM/DD Period as Delimiter, in Preware which allows individuals with a period delimiter to have the date added to the top bar without the year.

Patch creation is something I do in my spare time for myself and the Precentral community.
    If you find value in my work, please take a moment to click the thanks button.
    Should you be inclined, a donation link is available in my signature, and a sincere thanks to those who have.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2.    #2  
    Hmmm, not much action on this one...

Anyhow, I decided to submit it for Preware.

3.    #3  
    Someone emailed me a request for this, so I'm posting it here...

It's a patch putting this MM.DD patch together with Jason's AM/PM Indicator in Top Bar.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Josh,

Thanks again, the combo patch is just what I was looking for. I was able to install the patch without a hitch! Best Regards, Borsheck

Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    This is simply a mod of the original patch in Preware to have the date display with a "." rather than a "/". Your date must originally be of the format which would display a "/".

Thanks go to:
    dirtygeek & tk102 (for the original work)
    HaPe (for the idea)

Also, this one shouldn't be confused with the patch, Add Date MM/DD Period as Delimiter, in Preware which allows individuals with a period delimiter to have the date added to the top bar without the year.

Patch creation is something I do in my spare time for myself and the Precentral community...If you use it, please take a moment to click the thanks button, as it goes a long way to keeping me motivated.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by reynamvictor View Post
    this work on 1.4.1.1?
    Yup.

thanks! exactly what i was looking for too!