1.    #1  
    Hey guys the other I was wondering how hard would it be to create a patch that could change the prefix dialer in the phone to allow for it to dial your google voice number and access the dial out feature from there. ex: 555-555-1234t2t555-555-1212 (555-555-1234 {google voice} t {pause} 2 {menu button to dial out of google voice} t {pause} 555-555-1212 {the number you want to dial} )

Just a thought...
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by que180 View Post
    Hey guys the other I was wondering how hard would it be to create a patch that could change the prefix dialer in the phone to allow for it to dial your google voice number and access the dial out feature from there. ex: 555-555-1234t2t555-555-1212 (555-555-1234 {google voice} t {pause} 2 {menu button to dial out of google voice} t {pause} 555-555-1212 {the number you want to dial} )

Just a thought...
    I just put that as the number to dial for those I call that I would need to use GVoice... are you saying you want it to always use your gvoice number?
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  3.    #3  
    yeah cause i really use that as my primary number. also i have a lot of contacts and for me to add all my info to every number would take a very very long time.