1.    #1  
    I text a lot, and I usually don't delete the conversations I'm sure other people don't delte it either. It would be intersting to see how many texts there are per conversation , maybe have a little number like the character counter but in a different place, different color, something like that. I would really love to see this happen. Thanks
    I agree.

I TXT a lot as well, and don't delete conversations either. A count number like how it is on Android would be awesome.

...except more awesome, due to webOS.
    Moto v265 --> LG enV VX9900 --> Moto Q9c --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre
    I want, I want, I want
    I would love this
    +1
    1+
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    +1
    Hi Folks...Here's a patch which will add the total message count to the chatview header of each conversation...

Please see official patch thread: [Patch] Total Message Count

9.    #9  
    Nice Im about to try it out
    *Correction, works like a charm, thanks
    Last edited by Ricardihno52; 03/19/2010 at 08:03 PM.
    np...One thing I was thinking though...

It may be better to put the count to the left of the name just in case there was a very long display name.

EDIT: decided to just try it out

I think I'm liking it better this way.

Please see official patch thread: [Patch] Total Message Count

Attached Images Attached Images
    My preference is the count in front of the name.

I hope I can get some add'l feedback over the next couple of days because I'll probably going to submit something for Preware soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardihno52 View Post
    I text a lot, and I usually don't delete the conversations I'm sure other people don't delte it either. It would be intersting to see how many texts there are per conversation , maybe have a little number like the character counter but in a different place, different color, something like that. I would really love to see this happen. Thanks
    So in the list of conversations, you would just want to see the number of texts for each conversation like Android does? Like this?

--------------------------
    name (17)
    --last message text--date
    name2 (33)
    --last message text--date
    etc...

- Craig