1.    #1  
    I was following the homebrew guide, and I wanted to install the iphone agent spoof. The guide said click tools and tweaks, and to click yes and ok. I did that, and now no matter what I do, those windows keep popping up saying I need to download something, so it won't let me get any patches.

Please help
    Do you have the exact error message? That will help us narrow down you're problem.
    they need gnu patch and lsdiff and diffstat loaded onto their phone i would bet if i was a gambling man !! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    they need gnu patch and lsdiff and diffstat loaded onto their phone i would bet if i was a gambling man !! lol
    Yes it says click yes to get it, then I click yes, another window pops up and I click ok. Then the windows go away like nothing happened
  5.    #5  
    Also, do I need that for themes? Because themes don't work either
    themes dont work through quickinstall post 1.4 and it will tell you once gnu patch and lsdiff and diffstat are downloaded it takes a few mins and doesnt look like its doin anything but it is
  7.    #7  
    I have been waiting 5-10 minutes and still nothing, does it take longer?
    thats a bit long perhaps your pc needs a reboot
  9.    #9  
    Ok, I rebooted and am trying the same thing.

If it doesn't work, I have windows 7 64 bit, does that matter?
  10.    #10  
    It still doesn't seem to work
    try just installing preware and when you try to patch from there it will download the files directly to your pre
    @evilhugbear I believe you have to go to clipcarl's thread about the iphone spoof. http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...perfectly.html to install.
  13.    #13  
    I got the patches to work by going into preware and downloading one. But now, If I try to install themes from webos quick install it says " sorry, theming is currently disable until the new theming specification is put in place." That happens after I click tools, themer, loas theme.

How do I get themes?
  14.    #14  
    Nevermind, I figured it out. Just had to download from preware :P
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    themes dont work through quickinstall post 1.4 and it will tell you once gnu patch and lsdiff and diffstat are downloaded it takes a few mins and doesnt look like its doin anything but it is
    Themes do work via webOS QI post 1.4.0. I've test my themes since the update
    & it works fine.
    well from what ive read alot of people are having problems post 1.4