Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    this patch errors out when trying to update in 1.4.1.1 in preware....just letting u know
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

2.    #22  
    I appreciate the notice...I haven't gotten that far yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    I appreciate the notice...I haven't gotten that far yet.
    yeah just letting u know...i love seeing the 3g icon instead of ev and yeah it gave me ipkg error when updating thru preware
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    yeah just letting u know...i love seeing the 3g icon instead of ev and yeah it gave me ipkg error when updating thru preware
    Ditto
    "Hopefully it's taking so long because they are upgrading the cameras, adding a 4G radio, higher resolution screen, NFC, a gyroscope, fingerprint reader and an app that builds you and island and then transforms the phone into a jet and flies you there." - Blue Duck Butter, on the Pre 3 release.
  5.    #25  
    OK...I submitted an update for Preware...Here's the file for anyone eager to get it.

Patch creation is something I do in my spare time for myself and the Precentral community.
    If you find value in my work, please take a moment to click the thanks button.
    Should you be inclined, a donation link is available in my signature, and a sincere thanks to those who have.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    this work on 1.4.1.1?
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by ipalmpreo View Post
    this work on 1.4.1.1?
    Yup...The post above is the update, but it's not in Preware yet.

Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    thanks
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    OK...I submitted an update for Preware...Here's the file for anyone eager to get it.

Patch creation is something I do in my spare time for myself and the Precentral community...If you use it, please take a moment to click the thanks button, as it goes a long way to keeping me motivated.
    Quote Originally Posted by ipalmpreo View Post
    this work on 1.4.1.1?
    Yup...The post above is the update, but it's not in Preware yet.

Quote Originally Posted by reynamvictor View Post
    this work on 1.4.1.1?
    do you know how to read?
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  10.    #30  
    All is well folks, the update has now available through Preware.

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Many thanks for this patch. It's the little touches that make my phone easier and better to use. This is one of those nice touches I appreciate daily.
    just got a relaced pre and I had this patch on my other pre now it's listed in the unavailable patch list ?? I have 1.4.5 on both and ideas
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12