Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok
  2.    #22  
    I am glad to see there were not to many problems... I was hoping my walk-through would be good enough for the masses.

My Wife and I are able to talk about it now, but are not necessarily doing better yet.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Hey demetry could you add the launcher-scrim.png to the .sh? I am going to do a v2 of the multi scrim adding the launcher.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Hey demetry could you add the launcher-scrim.png to the .sh? I am going to do a v2 of the multi scrim adding the launcher.
    I'll add it in my folder of the drop box as soon as I can.
    Last edited by demetry14; 03/22/2010 at 09:17 PM.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
  5.    #25  
    I have added the file to the dropbox and also have modified my main post to show your addition request. I have also added a second quoted text showing a file I made that is a chooser, this way you don't have to link the main files to /var/home/root all that is needed is that one file linked there as it grabs the main script from the scrim scripts folder.

Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    I have added the file to the dropbox and also have modified my main post to show your addition request. I have also added a second quoted text showing a file I made that is a chooser, this way you don't have to link the main files to /var/home/root all that is needed is that one file linked there as it grabs the main script from the scrim scripts folder.
    Hey Demetry Ive got this working in 1.4.1.1now and also have been able to add youtube-scrim as well...

If you get time maybe you could add the youtube?

Thanks Doug
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Hey Demetry Ive got this working in 1.4.1.1now and also have been able to add youtube-scrim as well...

If you get time maybe you could add the youtube?

Thanks Doug
    I've added it to the main thread and whenever you have a new scrim to add I'll update it there and update the date in red on that post as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12