1.    #1  
    Could someone find a way to remove the bluetooth entry from the device menu? I tried for a hour on the corresponding file, but everytime I commented out the values it would bork the phone.

I don't use bluetooth so it would save space and make the menu load faster.
    There are two files you have to work with
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/devicemenu-assistant.jsjsjs $and$ /$usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$app$/$views$/$devicemenu$/$devicemenu$-$scene$.$html$

If you remove the references to bluetooth it should work. I wanted airplane mode in the device menu megamix Jason created so I played with it until it worked right. On my way to church now will check in later to see if you still need help with it. Jason would probably be a good start though.
  3.    #3  
    That's where I worked. I could get everything else to disappear but bluetooth. I'll try again.
    I'd be up for this too
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
  5.    #5  
    Anyone?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    abyssul---it sounds like just editing 2 files. let me know if you had success.

there are a lot of references to bluetooth in that file. Wow.
    Last edited by NABRIL15; 04/01/2010 at 10:37 AM.
    any luck with this? Abyssul?
    been playing with this for an hour now, no dice. I removed references to BT on both files, but it screws up the phone's behavior. So it's not that simple.
  9.    #9  
    Bump

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Aren't you able to just hide the bt item?

<div class="palm-row" id="dm_bluetooth" x-mojo-tap-highlight='momentary'><div class="palm-row-wrapper">

goes to

<div class="palm-row" id="dm_bluetooth" x-mojo-tap-highlight='momentary' style="display:none;"><div class="palm-row-wrapper">

Just a guess, haven't tried it yet.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    It worked!!!! Sweet mother pearl!!!

Edit the /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/devicemenu/devicemenu-scene.html file, just like Metaview stated above.

thanks a lot man.
    Last edited by NABRIL15; 08/23/2010 at 12:25 PM.
    Sweet idea! I'm gonna give MetaView's method a whirl...