1.    #1  
    By default, videos output in the format CIMG<#>.mp4 and edited videos output as CIMG<#+1>.mp4.

This patch will output edited videos in the format <filename>_edit.mp4

I personally like this format better, as it lets me quickly know which files are the ones I've edited.

EDIT: File removed; outdated. See below for current release
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 03/31/2010 at 11:42 PM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    It would be good to have the video file names incorporate the date, like your photo patches
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    It would be good to have the video file names incorporate the date, like your photo patches
    unfortunately, setting the recording of the original video to have a specific filename isn't possible afaikafaikafaik $and$ $adding$ $a$ $timestamp$-$name$ $suffix$ $for$ $edited$ $times$ $would$ $end$ $up$ $being$ $a$ $long$ $name$, $lol$

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

What happens if I edit the same video multiple times and want to keep each edit? Will the eddited files have _edit01, _edit02, etc or will they over write each other?
    Last edited by Colonel Kernel; 03/14/2010 at 07:20 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    What happens if I edit the same video multiple times and want to keep each edit? Will the eddited files have _edit01, _edit02, etc or will they over write each other.
    hmm, I think editing the same video might overwrite. However, editing the edited video would result in <filename>_edit_edit.mp4

6.    #6  
    Here's there updated patch for webOS 1.4.1/1.4.1.1

It's been submitted to the feed, but in the meantime, this .patch works just fine
    Attached Files Attached Files

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by reynamvictor View Post
    this work on 1.4.1.1?
    yep

8.    #8  
    Here's an updated version of the patch that both works on v1.4.5 and will prevent overriding names on multiple edits.

The patch now output edited videos in the format <filename>_<edit date/time>.mp4

EDIT: Updated the patch file to fix an overlooked bug
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 08/16/2010 at 08:48 PM.