1.    #1  
    Well after doing some testing over the past few months to find out why my battery drain was getting worse this is what I have come up with.

During the 1.3.5.1 I noticed that my battery started draining anywhere from 8 to 10 percent per hour. So I let it be just thinking it was the software. Then when 1.4 came along and I was getting the same result I decided to dig a little deeper.

First I tried doing a full erase and doctored my Pre with the same result. Then I decided to try removing a few patches at a time to see if that made a difference. I started by removing a few by random. After removing the patches below my battery drains approx 2 to 3 percent per hour on my palm battery. It has been running like this for about 4 days now.

These are the patches that I removed

- Call Block/Reject
    - Close on Hangup
    - Device Menu Megamix
    - Enable Landscape Email

This is in no way a negative post just wanted to let everyone know what I have found that works for me. Hope this helps.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

I'm not sure I could live without menu megamix... and I'm also not sure how it could have any effect on battery life O_o
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    I'm not sure I could live without menu megamix... and I'm also not sure how it could have any effect on battery life O_o

Not sure if it that one specifically or a combination of them.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY