1.    #1  
    Hey Guys!

I'm sorry if I am requesting in the wrong zone, if so, please if possible move the thread, but anyways..

I was thinking it would be useful if someone patched in the Screen & Lock, an option to turn screen off 'Never'. I think this would come in handy.

When sitting at my desk with a TouchStone, it seemed a bit of a drag that I couldnt have an app loaded up and running while I worked. Is this something that APPs specify whether there are exempt from the Screen Lock feature, (such as a running youtube video), or are most apps unfortunately succeptible to as well? (I noticed my Screen shuts off in TweeFree and Facebook)

Just throwin the idea out there, I'm pretty confident I could muck around and provide the patch myself, but I hadn't gotten around to it and figured suggesting couldn't hurt.
    You can try "No auto-off when charging," or "More standby times."
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by futurepr0n View Post
    Hey Guys!

I'm sorry if I am requesting in the wrong zone, if so, please if possible move the thread, but anyways..

I was thinking it would be useful if someone patched in the Screen & Lock, an option to turn screen off 'Never'. I think this would come in handy.

When sitting at my desk with a TouchStone, it seemed a bit of a drag that I couldnt have an app loaded up and running while I worked. Is this something that APPs specify whether there are exempt from the Screen Lock feature, (such as a running youtube video), or are most apps unfortunately succeptible to as well? (I noticed my Screen shuts off in TweeFree and Facebook)

Just throwin the idea out there, I'm pretty confident I could muck around and provide the patch myself, but I hadn't gotten around to it and figured suggesting couldn't hurt.
    It's not a patch, but you could check out QST(Quick System Tasks). It has a "No Sleep" toggle to have your screen NOT to go to sleep. You could access the toggle either in card mode or dashboard mode.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...k-system-tasks

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I found that no-doz is a great app for this...