Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    StoneRyno, has this Patch been ported over to WebOS version 2.1? This is one of those Patches that I use and would hate to give it up. I just want to see if I were to update my WebOS, that this Patch would be available for 2.1.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    StoneRyno, has this Patch been ported over to WebOS version 2.1? This is one of those Patches that I use and would hate to give it up. I just want to see if I were to update my WebOS, that this Patch would be available for 2.1.
    See Post #37 - any version of webOS over 2.xx cannot have the launcher icons changed. This ability was removed from that version and beyond, unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    See Post #37 - any version of webOS over 2.xx cannot have the launcher icons changed. This ability was removed from that version and beyond, unfortunately.
    Really? Why would Palm remove this feature? I guess I won't be upgrading to 2.1 then. What other Patches has WebOS version 2.1 gotten rid of?

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I hated giving up 5x5 / Advanced Configuration for Launcher, but the performance (of my Pre2) and new features available only on 2.0 (local media access) and 2.1 (Exhibition Mode) finally pushed me over the edge. It forced me to use Just Type more often and that's probably made me more efficient in the long run, but for sure, it was very annoying to be without 5x5 in the first couple of days.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    i've changed the number of launcher icons on my touchpad running 3.2. however i did it in a very crude way without changing the icons themselves. i just moved them closer together and up a bit. i found this post cause I am trying to actually change the size of the icons, or rather the clear cards around the icons, themselves.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3162858
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    Here is a thread for discussion, questions etc related to the 5x5 icons for app launcher patch. It is available from Preware and WebOS Quick Install in the patches feed. It is also attached here along with the screen shot. Please feel free to post here or if you prefer contact me privately on the forum. This patch is based on the 5x4 icons v2 patch. The attached patch file is provided under the same MIT open source license as it is in the patches feed.

Thank you and I hope you like the patch.
    hey stone, I'm wondering if you can make this patch work for the pre 3? I'm using pre 3 2.2.4 if that matters ... Thanks I love and miss this patch since I had my original pre!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by terroar1776 View Post
    hey stone, I'm wondering if you can make this patch work for the pre 3? I'm using pre 3 2.2.4 if that matters ... Thanks I love and miss this patch since I had my original pre!!!!
    See post #37... applies to the Pre3 also
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123