1.    #1  
    I installed this patch so I could have more room in my launcher, but now I can't swap apps between the launcher and quick launch bar. Every time I want to I have to remove the patch, restart my phone, swap the apps, install the app again then restart my phone again. Can someone please fix and update this patch? Please and thank you!
    I used the Named Launcher Pages patch wit the Hide Quick Launch patch. a side effect of using them together is that when you switch pages using the Page Title Bar,the quick launcher reappears and can be modified.then You can make the quick launch disappear again by Opt-Tap on any application.

this is certainly not how these patches were intended to work, but it's quite convenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I used the Named Launcher Pages patch wit the Hide Quick Launch patch. a side effect of using them together is that when you switch pages using the Page Title Bar,the quick launcher reappears and can be modified.then You can make the quick launch disappear again by Opt-Tap on any application.

this is certainly not how these patches were intended to work, but it's quite convenient.
    Nice find.