1.    #1  
    can some one make a patch that would increase the strength and duration of vibrate for messages and calls? if this is even possible I would love to know. Thanks for any help on the subject.
    There is something sorta like this already in the patch area. It allows you to lengthen the vibrate to 1.5 or 2 seconds. It really does help. Do a search.

But, I'm all for stronger vibration! (Giggidy!!!!)
    there is also a thread titled longer email vibrations (or something like that) which shows you how to edit a file to change vibration times. The patches that exist are set for 1 or 1.5 seconds I think. The thread i mention allows manually changing to whatever setting you want.
    Am i missing a 2 sec vibration patch for email in Preware? If so, thanks in advanced. If not, can we get one. I love the 2 sec. text patch.
    Im onboard for a stronger vibration. My phone pretty much lives on vibrate at work and i can barely feel the vibration in my pocket. I even have the longer vibration patch and the notification patch and its still a while before i notice i have emails or texts.
    umm what do you plan to use it for? "business"?
    Quote Originally Posted by japclev View Post
    Am i missing a 2 sec vibration patch for email in Preware? If so, thanks in advanced. If not, can we get one. I love the 2 sec. text patch.
    Yes, it's there. What I really wanted to do was to create a drop down menu to set the interval of the duration within WebOS instead of having like 10 separate patches, but I don't know how. I know it can be done though.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by wgh176 View Post
    Im onboard for a stronger vibration. My phone pretty much lives on vibrate at work and i can barely feel the vibration in my pocket. I even have the longer vibration patch and the notification patch and its still a while before i notice i have emails or texts.
    I have always carried this phone (Pre) and my past Treo's in my left front pants pocket. My Pre is in a leather slide case and I think this is the strongest of any to date. If you want a stronger vibrate, it would mean that you would need to change/modify the tiny vibration unit or increase the voltage going to it. Both I would guess are really not an option. You could move the phone to your other pocket since the current leg may have become less sensitive over the years.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    In case someone wants it, here is the same patch japclev was talking about but it vibrates for 5 seconds.

Regards!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Does this 5 sec patch work for you in 1.4.1?
    I still don't have 1.4.1. Still waiting for the update. (Thanks Palm for letting us be the last as ussual)

But it should work without any problems.
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    bump

The pixi has a horribly weak vibrate, i simply can't feel it in my pocket; it might as well do nothing.

i have the notification repeat patch installed, along with the extended vibrate patch. those are good patches, but don't solve this problem at all. if its too weak the first time for 1 second, it will remain too weak no matter how long it is and no matter how many times it happens. too weak is too weak.

i would pay for this patch...