1.    #1  
    Removes the nonsense text that flashes during scene transitions.

This is the text I'm talking about:

It's actually developer-related text that is generally supposed to be removed.

It's one of the changes developers were notified of for 1.4. Basically devs just need to deleted that text from the index.html file to avoid the issue of the text appearing during scene transitions. It's part of palm's new scene loading system and overall seems faster than before, imho.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    is this not in preware yet?

edit: just installed and it's working great. thanks! it was annoying seeing that message flash.
    Last edited by blkhwk4502; 03/02/2010 at 11:18 PM.
    Hmmm I've never seen this. Does it happen to all apps when loading or just 3rd party apps?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Hmmm I've never seen this. Does it happen to all apps when loading or just 3rd party apps?
    Has been happening with the Engadget app. Sometimes I see it with Friendsbook since 1.4 was installed on my Pre but it's random with Friendsbook.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Make one for internalz it does the same thing please!!! Its so annoying someone needs to get in touch with the dev
    Thanks a lot, works fine