Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I have my reasons for wanting to remove Preware, gnu, lsdiff, and package manager. My question is this: Can I install my patches via WOSQI using .patch files, and then when an update comes, can I use repair utility to remove them for WebOS updates?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    I have my reasons for wanting to remove Preware, gnu, lsdiff, and package manager. My question is this: Can I install my patches via WOSQI using .patch files, and then when an update comes, can I use repair utility to remove them for WebOS updates?
    gnu patch and lsdiff are required. They're used to apply the patch and are basic linux commandline tools used in patch postinst/prerm scripts
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Gotcha, thanks for the prompt response. I am trying to find the culprit for my increased lag, poor browser rendering since I installed preware and package mgr, ~8 patches and a theme on what was my stock 1.4 device running snappy and no problems. I'm not blaming the homebrew stuff, I just would like to find out what is causing it. Could package manager cause any issues? Thanks.