1.    #1  
    I have installed the awesome "Named Pages in App Launcher" patch as well as the "Enable Add/Delete Pages" patch, and have been loving having my apps organized across all 10 of my Launcher pagers.

Just recently, though, pages 8, 9 and 10 have disappeared! My Launcher now only displays the first 7 pages, and pages 8-10, including the apps that resided on those pages, are gone! I know the apps are still there because I can find them and run them using Universal Search.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling those patches. I have tried removing all patches (EPR). I have rebooted and restarted Luna multiple times. Even with no patches present, I still only have those first 7 pages and the associated apps available in Launcher.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?
    I have a similar problem. I have only added 1 additional page, yet, now, every time I restart the Pre, the page goes missing. I am on Sprint with 1.4. Any ideas?
    I have noticed that every time I reset my Pre, any additional pages that I have added disappear and any apps that I have moved are reset to their original positions.
    I had the same problem I solved it by resetting -- ##786# but you need the MSL, which Sprint will give you.
    Laissez Faire
    What does this resetting do? Will I have to reinstall my apps and patches?
    Could this be a problem with the Palm Profile?
    Quote Originally Posted by pureinstinct93 View Post
    What does this resetting do? Will I have to reinstall my apps and patches?
    After reset, log in to your palm profile. Apps from the catalog came back; others from precentral gone. Most settings lost. Back up pictures and music; they seem to be lost. Patches remained and worked, but neither WEBOSQI or Preware recognize them. But the pages worked.
    Laissez Faire
    So, am I better off resetting the phone and then doctoring it and then reinstalling everything from scratch?
    Quote Originally Posted by pureinstinct93 View Post
    So, am I better off resetting the phone and then doctoring it and then reinstalling everything from scratch?
    I did not doctor it, just reset it. It works well without doctoring. The patches work and you can renistall them as you want using preware. I think easier than doctoring (but I haven't done that for a while.)
    Laissez Faire
    Resetting the phone as prubin suggested worked for me! Thanks!