1.    #1  
    This is something I use to do in the early days manually, but it would be really nice if someone who knew how to make patches could make this.
    Should be really simple.
    I have made one I will post it when I get home. I left the 10% warning on though.
    Sometimes there's patches that I don't even think about that I'd enjoy - thanks! Will you be adding it to the repository? Do you think you could you make one with both 20% and 10% disabled?
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I have made one I will post it when I get home. I left the 10% warning on though.
    Perfect!
    You Rock!
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    Sometimes there's patches that I don't even think about that I'd enjoy - thanks! Will you be adding it to the repository? Do you think you could you make one with both 20% and 10% disabled?
    Sure I will post both of them here.
    Here you go!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks! I'll take a look when I have time...too bad my battery's at 96% to even test it out for a while haha. Nice work nonetheless.
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    thanks.