1.    #1  
    Okay this may sound weird but I want to see if someone can make a patch to have the front silver button led pulse with the rythm of playing music. I understand it may be difficult but if someone wants a challenge there it is. I think it would be pretty cool even if it's completely pointless.
    While I don't think the low level access exists to make this happen, it would be mildly entertaining.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    that sounds awesome, haha. I would download it. I wonder what the battery drain with a patch like that would be though...
    Quote Originally Posted by jab219 View Post
    that sounds awesome, haha. I would download it. I wonder what the battery drain with a patch like that would be though...
    The actual LED uses minuscule battery power. Most of the drain would be from the CPU calculating the beat of the music. I would rather see a visualizer on the Pre, but a LED would be awesome too.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    yeah a visualizer would be sick, but i imagine it would lag and cause everything else to lag hard... I'd love to see someone working on this though!