1.    #1  
    The attached images show my phone dialer background tweak installed using webOS QI. As you can see, the secondary image (in the fade area toward the bottom) does not display smoothly nor as a fade (like the stick image). Of course, leaving the original fade image there cases a green fade which does not match the new background at all.

I'm hoping someone can take the original image I am using (also attached) and edit it to properly create the fade area at the bottom. Also, with the new 1.4 call log enhancements (photo drop-down menu, etc.), I can see that those are still green-ish and also the separator lines (which I left original because they didn't obviously clash before the 1.4 update); if you can tweak my original image to properly display in these areas I would be grateful.

One more thing, if it isn't obvious in the image you send back to me, can you also describe exactly how you edited it so I can do it myself in the future?

Many thanks to anyone who can help me!

ME
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  2.    #2  
    Just realized upon closer examination that the "secondary" image has changed in 1.4 and does not jive with the current tweak option in webOS QI. When Jason realizes this and updates webOS QI, it looks like the second image is gonna be the top and bottom fade areas, shown on my image as green-ish.

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000