1.    #1  
    I'd like the launcher pages to be black. If its possible to do this as a patch could someone please make it?
    Last edited by stir fry a lot; 02/28/2010 at 07:43 PM.
    pretty sure it can be patched like the iphone messaging patch
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    theme. I assume you mean Launcher - Black
    Do you mean black launcher page?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MiDoJo View Post
    theme and yes remove it before Updating to 1.4 it works fine once you reinstall it (I assume you mean Launcher - Black)
    That sucks. I'm already running a theme that I would prefer to keep but have black pages.
    Last edited by stir fry a lot; 02/28/2010 at 07:44 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydrbutt View Post
    Do you mean black launcher page?
    A solid black background behind my apps instead of the semi opaque one.

edit: yes, that's what I meant. Black launcher pages.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    That sucks. I'm already running a theme that I would prefer to keep over black pages.
    uninstall your theme, download the zip versions of both your theme and the theme I mentioned (p.s. I edited My post with a link) and combine them
    It looks freakin awesome with QI's opacity
  8.    #8  
    Is there a tutorial on how to combine them? Would this be easy to uninstall? I'm running the clear launch bar theme because its what I want, but most importantly because I have installed/uninstalled it it with zero issues. That's why I wish it were a patch, I don't like the inconsistency of theming. That does look really nice though.
    I can send you three files that you can upload to your phone with Quick Install.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I would love to see a combination of the iPhone Black Launcher and the Black-Out (revised) themes, in one easy to install package.

That, and a way to edit icon text, (the icon/app name), and for me, it would be the perfect theme.

I showed the Sprint store folks my Pre with the iPhone Black Launcher theme and 4x4 icons v3 plus more, (launcher pages), and they went to log on to PreCentral to learn how to install patches & themes.

While they were busy doing that I helped a new Pre user, (an unhappy BB convert), learn about gestures, and universal search, to do everything. Which prompted another guy, (who was just about to buy a Hero), to change his mind and get a Pre instead.

If anyone's going to save Palm, it's NOT going to be the carriers,

.... it's PreCentral, webOS QI, Preware, and webOS internals, that's going to do it!
    it's better to use a patch. check out 2sslow's menu fade (with launcher) scrim. I use this and you can change the background to anything you want easily.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!