Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    WebQI keeps wanting to 'upgrade' all of my patches, but I've already done it through preware yesterday. The only thing I want to use WebQI for is adding the 'squarify screen' tweak, but when I click cancel (to the upgrade), the tweak screen auto-closes.

Is there a way around this or do I need to 'upgrade' again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    WebQI keeps wanting to 'upgrade' all of my patches, but I've already done it through preware yesterday. The only thing I want to use WebQI for is adding the 'squarify screen' tweak, but when I click cancel (to the upgrade), the tweak screen auto-closes.

Is there a way around this or do I need to 'upgrade' again?
    It only does the update helper if you have out of date patches installed. Are you sure you don't have out of date patches?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I've got 5 that arn't compatible, and I just left them up as 'upgrades' w/o installing them as dummys.

edit: deleted 4 of the 5 dummies and everything is right as rain, thanks jason. also, this is late, but that all-in-one-flashlight patch is The ****
    Last edited by Stihl; 02/27/2010 at 02:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I have the same problem, can't get to the squarify window. Unfortunately it wont let me delete anything either, everything fails. I'm not ready for an all out full erase just yet, cuz I need to RMA my Pre soon anyway, but I would like squarify back until then. Is there a standalone patch I can install from the main screen on WOSQI?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I'm curious as to why there's not a Preware patch version of this tweak? I finally got around to adding this tweak to my phone, and a theme I installed went and un-did it. Surely if it was installed as a patch I wouldn't have that problem, unless the theme would just fail to install then. I'm no expert about these things, just a simple question.
    themes over write the same file as what this tweak overwrites as far as I know .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    I've got 5 that arn't compatible, and I just left them up as 'upgrades' w/o installing them as dummys.
    Out of curiosity, why leave them as upgrades and not install the placeholders?

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    themes over write the same file as what this tweak overwrites as far as I know .
    Seems to be the case. I can live without, I very rarely hook my Pre up to my computer for anything else. Thanks