Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Match State to Area Code won't update for me. Returns IPKG error "unreversed patch detected" and a hunk error. Tried several times; then tried to remove the patch and gets same error. ???
    ---me too
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Thanks for the quick work on porting these patches! The only one I'm still waiting for now is Messaging: Enter Key For New Line. It drives me crazy sending half written messages all the time by hitting the Enter key by mistake.
    Match State to Area Code won't update for me. Returns IPKG error "unreversed patch detected" and a hunk error. Tried several times; then tried to remove the patch and gets same error. ???
    Quote Originally Posted by rattical View Post
    ---me too
    This is happening to me too... Any help??
    Me three.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsnuts View Post
    Got a brand new Sprint Pre webOS 1.3.5.1
    Installed 1.4.0 and before installing a single patch/tweak, noticed that call duration and message timestamp was fully functional on 1.4.0

I may be one of the lucky ones, but I have done nothing to my phone and these are in by default
    Screenshots please: Org+Sym+P ("screencaptures" tab in Photos)

P.S.- Make some calls to Fandango ..1 800 326 32646.. or something so you don't have to edit the screencaps to remove personal info.
    I love all the work you guys do with these patches but I just ran into a problem with the "GestureClick Context Menu" patch which was updated today... When I updated the patch Google Maps stopped working... I get an error saying that "Google Maps needs an internet connection", I'm connected to Wifi and 3G (all my other apps that use internet seem to work fine)... When I remove the patch Google Maps works fine again... I hope someone much smarter than me can solve this conflict because I do like this patch and Google Maps...
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by T0F3R View Post
    Screenshots please: Org+Sym+P ("screencaptures" tab in Photos)

P.S.- Make some calls to Fandango ..1 800 326 32646.. or something so you don't have to edit the screencaps to remove personal info.
    Quote Originally Posted by squ33d View Post
    is this still needed? you can see duration of a call in the call log by default. or summarizes this all call durations?
    I answered this EXACT question like 5 posts before your post. Did you read? Here:

Again, my Call Duration patch adds the option to Enable and Disable the duration. It doesn't actually "enable" it. If you ever lose the ability to see them, my patch will give you the option in phone settings to turn it back on.

Some people have the setting set of "HIDE" set to "TRUE".. This is soemthing that is happening randomly on sprint devices mainly. My patch adds the ability to toggle it back and forth!
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
  8.    #88  
    1 New, 8 ported:

App Launcher: Hide Sprint Navigation App (NEW)
    App Launcher: Hide VZNav
    Email: Add Priority Discard Btns
    Email: Notification Repeat
    Messaging: Notification Repeat
    Mojo: Smiley Faces in Symbol Box
    Mojo: Smiley Faces in Symbol Box Reversed
    Phone: Enable USB Passthrough
    Top Bar: Device Menu Ultramix
    dBsooner
    Donations Appreciated!

This worked for me....delete all patches in Preware that impact the phone...anything with a phone icon (except this patch), restart luna, then you should be able to go back into Preware and delete this patch. Restart luna again and install this patch...then install the rest of the "phone" patches. Thanks to Erik at WebOS Internals for the tip!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by dBsooner View Post
    I answered this EXACT question like 5 posts before your post. Did you read? Here:

Again, my Call Duration patch adds the option to Enable and Disable the duration. It doesn't actually "enable" it. If you ever lose the ability to see them, my patch will give you the option in phone settings to turn it back on.

Some people have the setting set of "HIDE" set to "TRUE".. This is soemthing that is happening randomly on sprint devices mainly. My patch adds the ability to toggle it back and forth!
    thanks for the answer. probably "Toggle call duration view in Call Log" would be a less misleading name for that patch
    You guys do an amazing job with all these patches. they are the only thing that make me love the pre. one request i have for 1.4 is to port the snooze times, i had that i can only snooze an item for 5 minutes without this. Also will anyone be porting over the old LED notifaction, i like the soft gloding orb than the rapid 2 blink it does with 1.4.
    +10. I often have more than one thought to get across in a text. I've been sending broken messages because it's become a habit to hit enter to start a new line.
    Quote Originally Posted by elduderino1234 View Post
    I can't wait for the messaging patch "enter for new line" to be available. I hit the enter key instead of delete way too often when messaging and this is a really useful patch. Thanks
    Also... I see the "Move to Folder" patch for emails, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I can install, uninstall and re install and it doesn't show up in the menu. Anyone else get it working?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  13.    #93  
    16 Ported and 2 Updated for 1.4.0:

Browser: Swipe History Auto Confirm
    Calendar: More Reminder Alarm Times
    Calendar: Notification Repeat
    Calendar: Snooze Duration Selection
    Email: Delete From Notification
    Email: Replies Forwards Multi Mod
    Email: Vibrate to One and a Half Seconds
    Email: Vibrate to One Second
    Email: Vibrate to Two Seconds
    Messaging: Enter Key for New Line
    Messaging: Remove Send and Attach Buttons
    Messaging: Timestamps Builtin
    Mojo: Smiley Faces in Symbol Box (Updated)
    Mojo: Smiley Faces in Symbol Box Reversed (Updated)
    PDF Viewer: PDF Redux
    Phone: Open to Call Log
    Top Bar: No Date Open to Call Log
    Top Bar: No Date
    dBsooner
    Donations Appreciated!

14. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    16 Ported and 2 Updated for 1.4.0:

Browser: Swipe History Auto Confirm
    Calendar: Notification Repeat
    Calendar: Snooze Duration Selection
    Email: Delete From Notification
    Email: Replies Forwards Multi Mod
    Email: Vibrate to One and a Half Seconds
    Email: Vibrate to One Second
    Email: Vibrate to Two Seconds
    Messaging: Enter Key for New Line
    Messaging: Remove Send and Attach Buttons
    Messaging: Timestamps Builtin
    Mojo: Smiley Faces in Symbol Box (Updated)
    Mojo: Smiley Faces in Symbol Box Reversed (Updated)
    Phone: Open to Call Log
    Top Bar: No Date Open to Call Log
    Top Bar: No Date
    More Reminder Alarm Times isn't installing for me. I had it working before the update to 1.4, and Preware correctly showed me an update was available today, but when I went to install, the patch (placeholder/dummy) was merely removed from my Pre, and each time I go to reinstall now (even after a Luna restart), I get an ipkg error

1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Any thoughts/assistance you can provide?

Thanks.
  15.    #95  
    1 New, 1 Updated:

App Catalog: Hide App Vendors (Updated)
    dBsooner
    Donations Appreciated!

Named Pages in Launcher removes all my app icons everytime I install it. Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    More Reminder Alarm Times isn't installing for me. I had it working before the update to 1.4, and Preware correctly showed me an update was available today, but when I went to install, the patch (placeholder/dummy) was merely removed from my Pre, and each time I go to reinstall now (even after a Luna restart), I get an ipkg error

1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Thanks.
    I'm having the exact same problem.
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by braindeadracefan View Post
    I'm having the exact same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post

Thanks.
    Probably an incompatibility with another patch you have installed. What other calendar patches are installed? Regardless, go to the maintainer of the patch (thread or email) for support. This thread is not the place for it.
    dBsooner
    Donations Appreciated!

19.    #99  
    4 Updated Patches:

Calendar: Wrap Location Field
    Google Maps: Start in Fullscreen
    dBsooner
    Donations Appreciated!

20. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Probably an incompatibility with another patch you have installed. What other calendar patches are installed? Regardless, go to the maintainer of the patch (thread or email) for support. This thread is not the place for it.
    According to the patch info, you are the maintainer of the patch And I don't find another thread for it - perhaps I missed it in my search results. In any event, the update you released this morning has fixed the issue, and I was able to install it now. Thank you.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast