Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Probably something lingering from a past patch for you. It's not there by default.
    x2 I can see the call time, but no duration ..... which is funny, cuz in the sprint update log it mentions being able to see length of call or some ish, guessing they just copied what palm gave em.

funny thing is, with free mobile to mobile, I don't even know why sprint is concerned with call duration any more. We don't even come close to using our any time minutes, and we are on the lowest plan we can be on with 2 pre's.
    Quote Originally Posted by coreytang1 View Post
    the virtual keyboard dont work
    This is why I loaded Preware to get this and then found all the rest of these great patches. Anyone figure this one out yet?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    LED Notifications
    Agreed, but unless you want that light blinking constantly, the "Disable LED Notifications for Email" patch is invaluable.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CAV AV8R View Post
    do i need to un-install these before i install 1.4? or does it not matter?
    Shouldn't be a problem to leave them installed - they will instantly show up as UPDATE AVAILABLE in Preware if you leave them installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrealm View Post
    I really miss Landscape Email
    +1
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    It works fine on my Sprint Pre.
    Click on the little arrow at the right in the list, it'll open up the details. You can find the call duration there.
    Could you do a screen cap or something to show exactly? All I get is the time of the call, not the duration.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I may have been one of the few using it, but "Swipe To Delete Videos" is now unnecessary as well.

Also, the "Landscape Video List" patch is no longer needed - though it was never in Preware.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Could you do a screen cap or something to show exactly? All I get is the time of the call, not the duration.
    Here's a screen cap
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Here's a screen cap

What the???? Mine is exactly the same without the duration....how in the world is that there on yours? Or how is it not there on mine?

Could this be something with having had the patch on before and trying to update it?
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I don't get call duration either; tangentially, why in the heck would Sprint care if we have call duration on our phones anyway?
    Never mind
    how come you dont need un-throttle download manager anymore? is it already uncluded with 1.4? is it bad if i have it installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    how come you dont need un-throttle download manager anymore? is it already uncluded with 1.4? is it bad if i have it installed?
    According to the changelog:

This release improves the speed of downloading applications and files.
    So should I uninstall it? did you?
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kuoirad View Post
    I don't get call duration either; tangentially, why in the heck would Sprint care if we have call duration on our phones anyway?
    They don't want people complaining about being charged for a whole minute if their phone call is only 40 seconds, for one thing. Also, I guess if your minute usage is right there staring you in the face you're less likely to incur overage charges
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Donkey View Post
    They don't want people complaining about being charged for a whole minute if their phone call is only 40 seconds, for one thing. Also, I guess if your minute usage is right there staring you in the face you're less likely to incur overage charges
    On sprint all Palm Pre users have Unlimited minutes anyways. Any Mobile Any Time. Who calls land lines anyways lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrealm View Post
    Not only is it obsolete - the function is not there natively, either
    that stinks! I really liked that feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    On sprint all Palm Pre users have Unlimited minutes anyways. Any Mobile Any Time. Who calls land lines anyways lol.
    Some of us do have parent's, my friend.
    SMS Tone per Contact updated for me, so did landscape email. Landscape PDF file and VK did not update.
    Here's a screen cap
    is that a sprint phone? and what patches do you have installed?

You are the first person (if on sprint) to even claim to have duration that I have seen.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast