Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. Sloppyjm's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #21  
    If i had a credit card and a job
  2. orizzle's Avatar
    Posts
    230 Posts
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by sloppyjm View Post
    If i had a credit card and a job
    loooooooooooool same here!!!
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by cocochannel View Post
    downgrading to 1.3.5.1 is your best bet. this is what i did. 1.4 aint worth it
    It's worth it if you want better battery life
  4. #24  
    I wish people would stop posting references to "MyTether"...

    It doesn't even work for my Windows 7 laptop, and I have the latest donor version installed without a hitch...
  5. #25  
    I would supposed that someone with a Verizon Pre might have the newer MHS app they could post, since they are now at WebOs 1.4?
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by matthill View Post
    It's worth it if you want better battery life
    Theres almost no difference of battery life between 1.3.5.1 and 1.4
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by cocochannel View Post
    Theres almost no difference of battery life between 1.3.5.1 and 1.4
    There is for me...

    Lol, it would seem my battery drains even faster...

    This morning, it was at 9% power when I checked...immediately after doing so, I started up the App Catalog...and in about a little less than a minute, I kid you not, I get the "Low Battery Phone will shut off soon" message...

    Weird...
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by FleetwoodSho View Post
    There is for me...

    Lol, it would seem my battery drains even faster...

    This morning, it was at 9% power when I checked...immediately after doing so, I started up the App Catalog...and in about a little less than a minute, I kid you not, I get the "Low Battery Phone will shut off soon" message...

    Weird...
    see... its even worse. 1.3.5.1 forever!
  9. #29  
    i got MHS working for 1.4....jus go to http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...print-pre.html.....
  10. #30  
    and use webos qi
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by youngevizu View Post
    i got MHS working for 1.4....jus go to http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...print-pre.html.....
    thanks. seems way too complicated. ill wait for the patch.
    Last edited by cocochannel; 03/08/2010 at 01:55 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions