1.    #1  
    I have the patch "Timestamps - Clean" for the messaging app and have not been able to update since AUPT patches were released. I tried to remove it this morning in anticipation of webOS 1.4 and it won't uninstall either.

What would happen if I just leave it alone when I update to 1.4 -- will it mess up my phone?

Is running EPR the only way to get rid of it?

THanks..
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  2.    #2  
    Follow-up: what exactly does "Unreversed patch detected!" mean? When I try to remove the patch, that's what I get in reference to the file
    usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css

What would happen if I used Internals to find that file and delete it?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    im in the same boat. I deleted the file with winscp, but i get a no such file or directory error when uninstalling or updating. I created the files and directory in the correct location based on the error, using no coding. It still will not come off. Since these are in the protected folder......A webos dr does nothing
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I just installed "Timestamps Clean" and I'm having a time zone problem. I'll get a text from someone and it will say it arrived at 7:02pm (3hrs ahead), then I'll reply immediately, and it will say I replied at 4:02pm (actual time).

Any way to fix this? It happens with all my contacts.
    That's an age old problem related to Verizon. Are you using a Verizon phone in a different time zone from where the area code of your phone originates from? I have this problem too as my phone number has a California area code, but I live on the east coast. Sounds like you have the reverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by CraiaSoftware View Post
    That's an age old problem related to Verizon. Are you using a Verizon phone in a different time zone from where the area code of your phone originates from? I have this problem too as my phone number has a California area code, but I live on the east coast. Sounds like you have the reverse.
    Yep. I have the reverse. My area code is east coast, but I live in CA. Thanks