1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone! First of all, please forgive me if this question is redundant, but I am not finding reference to my problem.

I am trying to install ANY patches via WebOS Quick Install, and am not able to. When I do try, I receive an error message, showing below:
    Code:
    ERROR: An error occurred while attempting to run /tmp/pkgScript.sh

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.
    patches.app-launcher-nascar-app.postinst: line 24: /var/usr/bin/lsdiff: 
    not found ERROR: Cannot find /var/usr/bin/lsdiff
    Some notes: This pre HAS been patched before. In fact, I just did a reset via the doctor and am trying to get them BACK on. I HAVE been able to install homebrew apps (file coaster).

As an aside, is their a homebrew app that will allow you to install patches over the air, away from wire?

Thanks in advance for all feedback!
    Last edited by Bedowyn; 02/25/2010 at 04:43 PM.
    I'm getting the same error. I've not reset with Dr. and I'm trying to avoid that if possible.
    preware supports dependencies.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedowyn View Post
    As an aside, is their a homebrew app that will allow you to install patches over the air, away from wire?
    Preware

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate