1.    #1  
    Title says it all. The other patches seem to have uninstalled just fine. I had 17 patches total and only the Enable LED is still working. It's not listed in Preware as installed, and it doesn't show up in USB mode. Is this going to mess things up with 1.4? Should I reinstall it and uninstall it again? Grr.
    it shouldnt mess anything up because the option for turning led notifications is supposed to be (for lack of a better word) "unhidden"
    Reinstall it, unenabled led notification, uninstall it.

The led notification patch does enabled LED notifications, it just enables the option, which happens to be saved by backups as well.

Also, this answer could've been found using the search feature of this forum.
    you were supposed to turn it off first then uninstalled it. Install it, turn it off, then uninstall it.
    Last edited by lopezpm; 02/24/2010 at 11:33 AM. Reason: you both beat me to it
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    you were supposed to turn it off first then uninstalled it. Install it, turn it off, then uninstall it.
    All the patch does, is show you html code that Palm has hidden. If you uninstall the patch, it hides the code again. You can leave the LED status on. That status is kept in your Palm Profile, along with all the other phone settings. Having the LED come on is not a addon/hack. It's there by Palm's design. Palm just has the feature private right now.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the responses. Just didn't want anything to go wrong when 1.4 drops. Oh, and I did search, but apparently my search words sucked because I got a ton of unrelated threads, or related threads that didn't actually answer my question. But thanks. I feel better now.
    If you go to the advanced search you can search only by title, which I usually find most helpful, and I wish was default, I think the current default searches every post which makes off-topic posting really annoying.