Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Done on request: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-time-top.html

Adds an am/pm indicator to the top bar's time display

EDIT: File removed, updated one below
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 02/22/2010 at 08:23 PM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Done on request: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-time-top.html

Adds an am/pm indicator to the top bar's time display
    Cool, dude! Works like a charm!

Thanks!!!! (And thanks from my first born son, "Little Wosqi," also!!)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    Cool, dude! Works like a charm!

Thanks!!!! (And thanks from my first born son, "Little Wosqi," also!!)
    lol

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Is it in preware....kinda new @ this, anyway thanks for the patch,wish palm would have notice this issue already.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Is it in preware....kinda new @ this, anyway thanks for the patch,wish palm would have notice this issue already.
    Nope, not in Preware, I only just made the .patch

I recommend checking out http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...les-wosqi.html

Oops. It doesn't seem to be working correctly.

Time is set to 12 Hour in the "Date & Time" app, but right now, the top bar is saying it is "14:43a."

• Showing military time, even when in non-military mode
    • Showing "a" right now, even though it's currently pm (should be showing "p").

Oops.
    Last edited by KnoxBNYC; 02/22/2010 at 06:00 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Here's an updated patch that adheres to time formatting preferences

EDIT:
    File removed, updated version below
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 02/22/2010 at 09:50 PM.

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Jason, now I can't get the original uninstalled. It said it was removed and it doesn"t show up on Preware or WOSQI as installed. When I try to install the new version through WOSQI it says 1 out of 3 hunks failed. Any Ideas?
    I unsinstalled the first one, restarted Luna, then installed the new one. Also got an error. See attached pict.

Where do I find the log file it mentions? I can attach that also if you need it, Jason.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    After uninstalling, do you also show the time the same? Like uninstalling changed nothing back to original.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I really hope I don"t have to do an EPR just because of this. I love the patch though Jason. Thanks. Please help with this if you can.
  12.    #12  
    Ah, yea, it seems there was a conflict with my other Date As Carrier String patch.

Here's an updated patch that won't conflict

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckert21 View Post
    I really hope I don"t have to do an EPR just because of this. I love the patch though Jason. Thanks. Please help with this if you can.
    How do you mean it wouldn't uninstall? was there an error or something? or did it not install and give hunk error like others got?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Works fine now. You da man!
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Ah, yea, it seems there was a conflict with my other Date As Carrier String patch.

Here's an updated patch that won't conflict

EDIT:

How do you mean it wouldn't uninstall? was there an error or something? or did it not install and give hunk error like others got?
    Just meant it still showed military time with an "a" after uninstall. Sorry.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Works great now. Thanks for the Patch!
    Thanks Jason!
    Saw the updated version in Preware just today
    I tried installing it and it came up an error.
    Does any other patch conflict with this patch to not allow it to install?
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Saw the updated version in Preware just today
    I tried installing it and it came up an error.
    Does any other patch conflict with this patch to not allow it to install?
    it's not an updated version; actually it's the same one posted in this thread, just finally submitted to the feed. So if the one in the thread worked, the one on the feed should work too.

That said, there probably would be some conflicts as there are many top bar patches, but none that I'm personally aware of

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Worked perfect for me through Preware today. (with about 45+ other patches installed)
    Didn't think I would like it until I got it.
    Thanks yet again J.R. and seeing that your still in the WebOS game, I assume the recent drama was resolved?
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Worked perfect for me through Preware today. (with about 45+ other patches installed)
    Didn't think I would like it until I got it.
    Thanks yet again J.R. and seeing that your still in the WebOS game, I assume the recent drama was resolved?
    Yep http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ings-fine.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast