View Poll Results: Would you use this launcher mod?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 40.71%
  • No

49 35.00%
  • Maybe

34 24.29%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Yea, any word on the fix for pixi owners?
    I'm not trying to rush you, and if you haven't been on the computer in a while than I'm sorry for harassing you. But are you going to fix the Pixis text in the patch. I really want to use this patch because it makes my scrolling much faster, but cant because of the huge gaps. So anyword on this would be good.

Thanks!
    I really love the List Launcher. How can I change the background from transparent to solid black?
    The Saint
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    I really love the List Launcher. How can I change the background from transparent to solid black?
    Should solve your problem:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Should solve your problem:
    Since you fixed that, do you think you can fix the patch for the pixi?
    I tried taking a look at the patch to find where the Pixi's issue is, but haven't had any luck. I'll continue to try & find out why, but i think the fix will end up coming from disco before i can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    I tried taking a look at the patch to find where the Pixi's issue is, but haven't had any luck. I'll continue to try & find out why, but i think the fix will end up coming from disco before i can do it.
    Thanks for the response. I'm just going a little crazy, because this makes my pixi so much faster and cant use it because it doesn't adjust to the pixis resolution correctly.
    No problem. I'll start poking around & see what i can find out.
  9.    #169  
    i'm here.

there is bound to be some rogue margin or padding property in the pixi's launcher css file. i'll report back when it's solved.
    I ran Jason's Diff tool between the Pre's & Pixi's launcher.css file, & there's no difference between the two.

Just wanted to give you the heads up. I didn't see any references to the Pre's resolution either so i didn't think it would have something to do with that.
  11.    #171  
    Good call.
  12.    #172  
    does anyone know how to do a screen capture in the emulator? i have a pixi-friendly patch, but no pixi to use for a screencap.

See also: Preware
    Attached Files Attached Files
    the SYM key isn't set in the emulator yet: Emulator -- Palm.

At least you got it working!
    Quote Originally Posted by discolightning View Post
    does anyone know how to do a screen capture in the emulator? i have a pixi-friendly patch, but no pixi to use for a screencap.

I don't have the Palm emulator, because my computer is a piece of hizzy.
    But most emulators I've used, for example the Nintendo DS emulator no$gba, it's in the drop down menu.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by discolightning View Post

It's working now! Thanks.

Here's a screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    jeez guys, thanks.

just patched up my wifes pixi
    How do I add font? The font I got is called Bleeding_Cowboys and I added on the usb and it doesn't work. Can anyone help me out
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    How do I add font? The font I got is called Bleeding_Cowboys and I added on the usb and it doesn't work. Can anyone help me out
    Use webOS QI to send it to /usr/share/fonts/ & then edit the "font" line in the patch to the name of the font not the filename.

Then you're all set!
  19.    #179  
    I'm going to need a javascript expert. J-Rob, you there?

I'm trying to tackle the drag-n-drop issue. Basically, reorder-controller.jsjsjs $is$ $set$ $up$ $to$ $drag$ $only$ $images$, $so$ $app$ $names$ $are$ $ignored$. $Take$ $a$ $look$ $at$ $line$ $40$:

Code:
    this.dragImage = this.dragTarget.down('.draggable');
    I tried this:

Code:
    this.dragDiv = this.dragTarget.down('.app');
    it doesn't work. I also made sure that in the launcher.css file, the .app class has this:

Code:
    .launcher_page .app {
    /*	width:100px;
        height:40px;
    	padding-top:10pt;*/
    	clear:both;
    	-webkit-user-drag: any;
    	-webkit-user-select: none;
    }
    So, I'm stumped. Css is easy for me, but javascript is a beast I have yet to wrangle. Any ideas?

/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/reorder-controller.jsjsjs
    I had Preware update this patch to the 'pixi' compatible which shrank the font down a little which looks good.

except now it is not compatible with the 'named pages in launcher' patch. Is there a way I can switch to the previous one in Preware before you updated?
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast