View Poll Results: Would you use this launcher mod?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 40.71%
  • No

49 35.00%
  • Maybe

34 24.29%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Very cool like the way my phone looks now!!!!
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    I am running v2 and i wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who made this possible!
    Very nice! I think I have found the font used (SevenMonkeyFury), but I can not get the font to show up at all. i have edited the patch to show the font under font family, and I have added the font to /usr/share/fonts, but it still shows up as the normal font.

Did I miss a step?
    Veritas06-

Very nice! I think I have found the font used (SevenMonkeyFury), but I can not get the font to show up at all. i have edited the patch to show the font under font family, and I have added the font to /usr/share/fonts, but it still shows up as the normal font.

Did I miss a step?
    is that the name of the font, or the filename? If you open it in Windows & look at the preview it should give you the font name. Also,is it a ttf?
    Here is what it looks like in windows (it is a .ttf file):
    Attached Images Attached Images
    for the font family, try filling in "Seven Monkey Fury BB"
    Yea, I didn't notice the BB at the end. Trying now. I would have to say this is one of the best tweaks to this phone I have, and I have over 80 patches installed...
    Very nice!! Thank you. Know to find a suitable theme, or I could just make one. It doesn't really go with the Ipad theme very well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I had the some problem. I redid one of my themes so the icons look better with the patch. Now i can actually see my icons unlike my old theme =P.
  11.    #131  
    Now you can enjoy the 2.1 patch from Preware.

It is listed in the App Launcher category
  12.    #132  
    anyone know how to view the fonts that are installed in webos?
    The installed ones are:
    Coconut-BoldD.ttf batang.ttf
    Coconut-BoldOblique.ttf cour.ttf
    Coconut-Medium.ttf courbd.ttf
    Coconut-MediumOblique.ttf courbi.ttf
    CoconutCondensed-Bold.ttf couri.ttf
    CoconutCondensed-Medium.ttf freefont
    Prelude-Bold.ttf lucon.ttf
    Prelude-BoldOblique.ttf patches
    Prelude-Medium.ttf times.ttf
    Prelude-MediumOblique.ttf timesbd.ttf
    PreludeCondensed-Bold.ttf timesbi.ttf
    PreludeCondensed-Medium.ttf timesi.ttf
    SEVESBRG.TTF truetype
    VL-PGothic-Regular.ttf uming.ttc
    arial.ttf verdana.ttf
    arialbd.ttf verdanab.ttf
    arialbi.ttf verdanabi.ttf
    ariali.ttf verdanai.ttf
    Or do you mean if we can actually preview them on the device?
  14.    #134  
    is it possible to preview them?
    Not that i'm aware of =\. Have you looked at the "Style Matters" 'app' from Palm? I checked it out awhile & now that i think about it, i think it had some text previews just to show what webOS was capable of.
  16.    #136  
    cool. thanks
    Can someone post the first letter caps version in the white font please?
    Love this patch!
    Kudos to everyone who made this possible!
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    This version keeps the same font as version 2.1, but will capitalize the first letter of every word. If there's anything else you want changed, just let us know & i'm sure someone will be able to help out.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    very slick. Although I do have trouble moving apps around. Now if only I could find a theme with the ipad dock only I'd be set.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMarine03 View Post
    very slick. Although I do have trouble moving apps around. Now if only I could find a theme with the ipad dock only I'd be set.

just don't use a dock. jason's "hide app launcher" (for home and launcher combo) works with this patch.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast