View Poll Results: Would you use this launcher mod?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 40.71%
  • No

49 35.00%
  • Maybe

34 24.29%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
  1.    #201  
    I uploaded a new version without icons, which is much easier to rearrange.

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Please could you make this patch compatible with Advanced Configuration for Launcher?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I'm trying to install this patch through Preware but get the following error msg - any thoughts on why this is? I've rebooted the phone but still get the error msg. Thanks for any help!

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    47 11708 47 5546 0 0 5361 0 0:00:02 0:00:01 0:00:01 16960
    100 11708 100 11708 0 0 11018 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 32980
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-lite-list-launcher
    install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-lite-list-launcher.postinst 2>&1
    3 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css.rej
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-lite-list-launcher from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-lite-list-launcher.prerm)
    delete
    Make sure you uninstall any other patches that affect the launcher before installing. This patch doesn't play well with some of the other patches.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I forgot to remove the 4x3 patch...after that this thing installed like a charm! thanks!
    Hey Owen, I saw this patch and I have to say its gorgeous, much like the MetroUI it is based upon/inspired by.

I was wondering, do you think you'd ever consider tacking the idea of having this launcher be customizable? For instance, an option that allows you to choose to have this launcher go into list view only in Landscape or Portrait mode, or a menu item to choose between Lite List and Grid on the fly?

I think that'd be quite something. I'd probably use List View in Landscape and Grid in Portrait to be honest, as it'd allow me the most screen real-estate for both methods that way.

Looking forward to trying it out regardless!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011