1.    #1  
    for me: LED Notification
    pin by-pass
    LED notification for sure. I love so many of them though...it's hard to pick just one!!
    anything that will stop touchscreen from freezing
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Calendar search. I don't use Google Calendar. Just the one on the Pre and I would love to be able to search.
    4x4 icons would likely be my first choice.
    Right, I got over 30 patches and you want me choose? Ok, hmmmm, SR 500 patch I guess, I don't know, I really like the hang up phone with power button and the landscape email patch is nice too, and then there is the repeat notifications, ahhh sh#t, I can't decide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3yGhOsT View Post
    4x4 icons would likely be my first choice.
    4x4 V3 So much open space with the others, and the default layout is just ugly imho
    Swipe to delete videos. Hate not having the ability to delete a show or movie after I watch it. ha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    nicotine
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    nicotine
    LMAO
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    The simply everything patch hehehe!
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    4x4 V3 So much open space with the others, and the default layout is just ugly imho
    Wow, that one is one of my favorites too, man, I can't decide, starting to feel like Bret Farve....lol
    Advanced Reset Options. Bypassing the annoying DO YOU WANT TO TURN ME OFF REALLY notification, it also resets java and luna for me, with airplane mode. So much love.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Very interesting question....I have removed all patches (about 35) since Feb 14th in anticipation of the 1.4 update. In these last couple of days I have had major patch withdrawls.

The patch that I seem to miss the most however, is Multi Mod. I use the Pre to browse the internet a lot and Multi Mod makes browsing so much easier (scrolling and general navigation).

I did not think this would be the patch I would have chosen as "essential" but now that I have none, I want my Multi Mod back!!!

Hurry up Webos 1.4!
    Palm Pilot 5000 > Palm Pilot Pro> Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm 505> Samsung i500 (Palm OS)> Palm Treo 650> Plam Centro> Palm Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    That one would have a slight edge over the landscape email patch for me.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    LED notification
    Pandora headset track advance. For sure the most useful to me. And once Pandora's developers (or should I say "if"?) fix it, my next most vital app would be landscape email followed by LED notification. That's three, I know, but who's counting?
    Call Block/Ignore
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V