Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This patch was requested

well people were right that most times u would tap the send button when trying to get around the message and at times it did get annoying to me so in place for the send button i added a forward gesture since it seemed pretty much easyy to do.

Messaging app Compose and Chatview*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fritos1406; 04/12/2010 at 06:54 PM.

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Love the idea of forward gesture to send. Good work once again - thanks.
    sounds like a great patch. i think it would be cool if the button was added but the functionality of it was changed to support the virtual keyboard. Great job btw.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rdethree View Post
    sounds like a great patch. i think it would be cool if the button was added but the functionality of it was changed to support the virtual keyboard. Great job btw.
    that sounds pretyy kool i will see if possible

LOVE this patch! Great work!
    is this going to preware yet?
    i tried to install the patch via webosquickinstall. all seems going fine, phone restarts...but buttons are both still there....
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by memfel View Post
    i tried to install the patch via webosquickinstall. all seems going fine, phone restarts...but buttons are both still there....
    try to make sure there arent duplicates of trhe patch installed. i noticed the same thing happening to me till i decided to check the installed patches and remove em

9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    is this going to preware yet?
    yeahhh im about to submit the patch

how shall i check if i have a duplicate of the patch installed? i did the install once...how can it be possibly duplicated?
    thanks for ur help, this patch looks so great idea that i can't wait to have it up working on my phone! so many thanks!
    i removed the duplicates since i also had this patch doubled looking via webosquickinstall.
    then i re-installed, but still the patch is doing nothing, at least nothing that i can see in the messaging app.
    now it is intalled, and no duplicates.
    any idea of what i should do? i am really excited to be able to use this!thx for any help!
  12.    #12  
    try using the 1-a one.

nothing happens....the patch is installed correctly again (the 1-a), but attach and send buttons are still there.....
    i mean, this is supposed to work with all the messaging app, right? not only if i have a gtalk or yahoo or whatever chat account...also with normal sms chat....
  14.    #14  
    thats odd. it should work in all the messaging app though, IM and SMS.

Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    thats odd. it should work in all the messaging app though, IM and SMS.
    don't really know...the patch is installing correctly, i get no error message, but buttons are still all there...

may this be due to difference in code lines for the gsm pre sold in europe? but then, if this was the case, i shouldn't be able to install i suppose....
    Have you restarted your Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Have you restarted your Pre?
    many, many, many times....however, the phone restarts just after the install, but i did more manual restart, cause one never knows!
    nothing changed.....icons still there...(((
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by memfel View Post
    may this be due to difference in code lines for the gsm pre sold in europe? but then, if this was the case, i shouldn't be able to install i suppose....
    that could be the answer as to why it doesnt install but i have no clue if is or not

do u have any way to check if the code fits also the european webos 1.3.5.2? that would be great to have such patch u created.
    apart from this...wouldn't i get some install error if the code was different? so where can the problem be? hmmm...i want this patch to work!
    It appears it is not compatible with the A/V Attachments patch.

Please correct me if this is wrong.

Anyhow, thanks fritos...I like this patch.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast