Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    It appears it is not compatible with the A/V Attachments patch.

Please correct me if this is wrong.

Anyhow, thanks fritos...I like this patch.

yeahhh u are right. the 1st patch (not the 1-a) should work for those with the audio video attachment. the 1-a patch is for those without the a/v patch

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    so I take it the preware version is the one NOT compatible with A/V patch...any chance other one submitted?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    so I take it the preware version is the one NOT compatible with A/V patch...any chance other one submitted?
    im gonna update the a/v patch so that it can be compatible

for the rest i add that maybe the patch has also some incompatibility with timestamp patch, since i solved my problem uninstalling that and then reinstalling this patch. Now all works smooth, also reinstalled the timestamp and all is perfect.

thx
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by memfel View Post
    for the rest i add that maybe the patch has also some incompatibility with timestamp patch, since i solved my problem uninstalling that and then reinstalling this patch. Now all works smooth, also reinstalled the timestamp and all is perfect.

thx
    glad to hear it..i mean at 1st it takes a bit getting use to but once you get it, you turn out liking it. same with what happened to me I'm use to it now and i like using the forward gesture to send the message.

Absolutely LOVE this patch!!!! Can't wait to see it updated for 1.4!!!!
  7.    #27  
    ive updated the patch to 1.4 can anyone test it out?

hi, also the 1-a is up to date? or the patch now works whatever the other patches installed? thx i was getting used to this patch so fast that the update made me go back to the button and i don't like it anymore!
  9.    #29  
    the webos 1.4 one is the up to date one.

dang it im mad. im not sure if its just my phone or the forward gesture isnt working properly but its not allowing to send the message with a forward gesture

i'll see if i can try to install it later and let u know.
    apparently i still get some error during install.
    have u solved the forward gesture problem on ur phone?
    Installed fine, but the forward gesture doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    the webos 1.4 one is the up to date one.

dang it im mad. im not sure if its just my phone or the forward gesture isnt working properly but its not allowing to send the message with a forward gesture
    The forward gesture isn't working for my Gmaps Fullscreen patch either...If I can figure it out, I'll PM you...If you figure it out, please PM me.

14.    #34  
    sure will. The forward gesture seems to work fine in the browser though. So there must be a way

no forward gesture sending on my phone as well.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    my favorite patch, but forward gesture not working here either.
    Yeah, I installed this from Preware yesterday thinking it had been fixed, but the forward gesture still doesn't work.
    Still love this patch. Not that you need additional confirmation, but the Forward Gesture isn't working here either. However I don't have the Return-New-Line patch installed so I can send just by hitting the Enter-Return key. No problem. I actually think that's easier than the Forward gesture (as long as you don't want any line breaks in your sms messages!)

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Has palm eliminated the forward gesture from weboS???
    i finally was able to re-install the patch again, but yes, no forward gesture to send...is the any news about?
    thx
    Hopefully this patch is finally working in 1.4.. love it.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast