1.    #1  
    When you download any of the Doc View capable files you get an error:

No handler for
    file:///media/internal/downloads/document_name.docx

- However you can open the Doc View app and open the file w/o problem, so (I assume) there is a handler for it.

- Can anyone create a patch to add the various supported document handlers? Thus the file can be opened when downloaded (rather than having to open Doc View then clicking the download file)?
    Last edited by MLJones8; 02/28/2010 at 11:50 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    looking into 1.4.0, they seem added:
    Code:
    { "extn":"docx", "mime":"application/doc", "appId":"com.palm.app.docviewer", "streamable":false },
    { "extn":"xlsx", "mime":"application/xls", "appId":"com.palm.app.docviewer", "streamable":false },
    { "extn":"pptx", "mime":"application/ppt", "appId":"com.palm.app.docviewer", "streamable":false },
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    looking into 1.4.0, they seem added:
    Code:
    { "extn":"docx", "mime":"application/doc", "appId":"com.palm.app.docviewer", "streamable":false },
    { "extn":"xlsx", "mime":"application/xls", "appId":"com.palm.app.docviewer", "streamable":false },
    { "extn":"pptx", "mime":"application/ppt", "appId":"com.palm.app.docviewer", "streamable":false },

Yep, they were added in 1.4. I meant to post that fact, so that no one wasted their valuable time... But I forgot. Thanks for the consideration though!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride: