1.    #1  
    Since 1.3.5 the device no longer wakes when a new email is received. I'm not a huge fan of the LED notifications because I don't always see the ball glowing when my phone is in my car cradle but I always saw the screen come on. I'm sure it's something that was simply commented for the 1.3.5 release to save on battery life but since my phone is always plugged into power in the car cradle, battery life is not an issue. It would be great if someone developed a patch to uncomment the wake device script. Thanks.
    have you tried the email notification repeat patch.
  3.    #3  
    Does this patch wake the device or simply repeat the sound alert? With the cab and road noise, I cannot hear any of the audio alerts, it has to turn on the screen to get my attention.
    I also seem to have lost this capability but a friend of mine still has this. He doesn't patch his phone, I do. I'm wondering if the problem is a patch. I just did a webos dr. and I'll tell you that fixes the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles From Nowhere View Post
    Since 1.3.5 the device no longer wakes when a new email is received. I'm not a huge fan of the LED notifications because I don't always see the ball glowing when my phone is in my car cradle but I always saw the screen come on. I'm sure it's something that was simply commented for the 1.3.5 release to save on battery life but since my phone is always plugged into power in the car cradle, battery life is not an issue. It would be great if someone developed a patch to uncomment the wake device script. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles From Nowhere View Post
    Does this patch wake the device or simply repeat the sound alert? With the cab and road noise, I cannot hear any of the audio alerts, it has to turn on the screen to get my attention.
    I thought it did wake the screen however I just tested to verify and it does not. The next time I am updating this patch I will look at adding this.
    I would like this back as well. I get the noise and vibration alert, but no waking of the phone when I get emails or texts. I would like to have both. I have 3 batteries, so battery life is not an issue.