Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By veerar
  1.    #1  
    I think the thread title really says it all.

Anyhow...

Description: Shaking will reload the current webpage.

Patch creation is something I do in my spare time for myself and the Precentral community.
    If you find value in my work, please take a moment to click the thanks button.
    Should you be inclined, a donation link is available in my signature, and a sincere thanks to those who have.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    No shake apps work if you ride the bus to work or are a passenger in a car. but it's a nice idea anyway.
    Brilliant. I've been waiting for this patch, thanks.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    No shake apps work if you ride the bus to work or are a passenger in a car. but it's a nice idea anyway.
    Not entirely true...I just used it on my 12 mile ride home from work without any random reloads.

I only used the "shakeend" event which seems to hold up a little better against what your talking about.

However, I've noticed depending on how you open/close the slider it may trigger a reload.

Bottomline: YMMV

I'm getting an error (hunk) when attempting to instsll via preware... Anyone aware of a patch that this conflicts with??? I haven't attempted install via quickinstall will do that next but please respond with aware of any conflicting patches
    this patch might work for me if it could only reload the website wile meta-tap was held
    this patch is really great. saves a lot of time
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Attached is a version for 2.2.4.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Vistaus likes this.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by veerar View Post
    Attached is a version for 2.2.4.
    OK, the patch is too sensitive to movements. When I walk, the browser keep refreshing all the time. So this patch is pretty much useless. Any hints on how I can decrease the sensitivity of the shakend event?