Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Hello everyone, i was wondering if there is a way to take the cap off sms since its only 20 people. i just purchased mail list application added 54 people in my list just for holidays and etc to send out but cannot send more than 20. i would like to reach out to people who does patches. this should be great feature.
    This was requested a while back, I can't find the original thread. I don't have more than 20 people I would want to text but try this out and see if it works.

One of them removes the code regarding th monkeypatchwidget the other comments it out.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    the no-sms-limit is the first one I created. Like I said it was a thread from several months ago that someone requested but I can't find it now. I don't have 20 people that I would want to send same message to. So please try and let me know if it fits your needs. The second one just comments out the information so it is a little cleaner as far as code goes.
    Last edited by mamouton; 02/10/2010 at 05:06 AM.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    second one worked great for me, thank you very much! is this also AUPT compatible? or do i have to take it off b4 update. thanks
    Glad I could help! If you are using the latest webosqi to install it uses that technology.