Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1.    #1  
    Here's a tweaked update to the original "Open to call log" patch by dallashigh, so I thought I would start an official patch thread for it.

    Reference Threads:
    [Patch Request] Phone dialer icon opens to recent call list
    Patch Request: Make Call List Default Screen Instead of Dialpad
    Open Phone to Call History patch?

    In addition to simply opening the Phone app to the call log, the patch will now always take you back to the All calls list.

    If you're using the "Close on hangup" patch, then the All calls list will appear each time you open the Phone app.

    If you're not using the "Close on hangup" patch, then the All calls list will appear whenever you've ended a call.

    In addition, the All calls list will appear if you close the app on either the dialpad or the Missed call list the next time it's opened.

    Under 1.4, it now closes open drawers when card is swiped away.

    Please try it out and report any issues here…Thanks!

    Patch creation is something I do in my spare time for myself and the Precentral community.
    If you find value in my work, please take a moment to click the thanks button.
    Should you be inclined, a donation link is available in my signature, and a sincere thanks to those who have.
    .
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2. #2  
    Thank you x 100000 ! Working fine so far
  3. #3  
    Hoping this gets pushed to Preware! The old "Open to call log" patch was great and I'm sure your tweaks have made it that much more awesome!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonol2 View Post
    Hoping this gets pushed to Preware! The old "Open to call log" patch was great and I'm sure your tweaks have made it that much more awesome!
    I submitted it the same day I started this thread...We just have to be patient with all that has been going on, i.e. the AUPT update & 1.4 on the horizon.

    Feel free to install the patch via WOSQI...It'll works just fine that way with AUPT compliance.

    .
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    I submitted it the same day I started this thread...We just have to be patient with all that has been going on, i.e. the AUPT update & 1.4 on the horizon.

    Feel free to install the patch via WOSQI...It'll works just fine that way with AUPT compliance.

    .
    Worked like a CHARM!!! Installed via WOSQI and loving the tweak. Thanx a bunch, props to all you developers!
  6. Change's Avatar
    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #6  
    Thanks so much! I've been missing this patch since it stopped working months ago.
  7. #7  
    Can the patch be made to open to the missed call list instead of All Calls?

    Thanks!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by geneziz View Post
    Can the patch be made to open to the missed call list instead of All Calls?

    Thanks!
    It's possible.

    Why the preference?

    .
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    It's possible.

    Why the preference?

    .
    Because I am more concerned with the calls I missed, rather than with the all calls.


    Thanks!
    Last edited by geneziz; 02/20/2010 at 02:48 PM.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by geneziz View Post
    Because I am more concerned with the calls I missed, rather than with the all calls.


    Thanks!
    Things to remember...

    1. The missed call are in the All Calls list.
    2. The phone provides notifications for all missed calls, and you can tap the icon of the notification to go directly to the missed call list. (or use my patch below for the whole notification)

    Anyhow, here's a modified version of the patch...I don't have time to test the functionality, but I know it will install/uninstall without issue.

    Unless there's an outcry, I'm not going to submit this one for Preware.

    .
    Attached Files Attached Files
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Things to remember...

    1. The missed call are in the All Calls list.
    2. The phone provides notifications for all missed calls, and you can tap the icon of the notification to go directly to the missed call list. (or use my patch below for the whole notification)

    Anyhow, here's a modified version of the patch...I don't have time to test the functionality, but I know it will install/uninstall without issue.

    Unless there's an outcry, I'm not going to submit this one for Preware.

    .
    Thanks so much! I really appriciate it!
  12. #12  
    thank you.
  13. JayKC's Avatar
    Posts
    131 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #13  
    Does this patch work in webOS 1.4 yet? I noticed there is a patch in Preware for "Open to call log" but it states it is not available for 1.4 yet.

    Thanks.
    Follow me on Twitter: @jjshore
  14.    #14  
    I've been doing some other fiddling around with my phone, but I'm hoping to get some time to get this one updated later tonight after our guests leave.

    .
  15. #15  
    Was just coming to look about this one thanks in advance!
  16. JayKC's Avatar
    Posts
    131 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    I've been doing some other fiddling around with my phone, but I'm hoping to get some time to get this one updated later tonight after our guests leave.

    .
    Great, thank you again for this patch!
    Follow me on Twitter: @jjshore
  17. JayKC's Avatar
    Posts
    131 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #17  
    Any luck getting this patch to work in 1.4? The new call log format in 1.4 makes it an ideal quick dial type app, and this patch would make it complete!

    Thanks for your work on this.
    Follow me on Twitter: @jjshore
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    Any luck getting this patch to work in 1.4? The new call log format in 1.4 makes it an ideal quick dial type app, and this patch would make it complete!

    Thanks for your work on this.
    I totally agree...Unfortunately, I had a few snags on some other patches, so I didn't get to this one yet.

    I'm hoping to get to it today though because I need it too.

    .
  19. cwgtex's Avatar
    Posts
    608 Posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    I totally agree...Unfortunately, I had a few snags on some other patches, so I didn't get to this one yet.

    I'm hoping to get to it today though because I need it too.

    .
    No need to, webOS 1.4 now does this by default (sort of). The phone app will open to the last thing you closed it on. If you toss the phone card away while it is open to the call log, it will reopen there. If you toss the card away on the dialpad, it will open back up to there.

    If you don't believe me try it.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    No need to, webOS 1.4 now does this by default (sort of). The phone app will open to the last thing you closed it on. If you toss the phone card away while it is open to the call log, it will reopen there. If you toss the card away on the dialpad, it will open back up to there.

    If you don't believe me try it.
    Actually, the Phone app had this behavior somewhat under 1.3.5 also, but it was only exhibited after a none dialpad outgoing call which they seem to have fixed.

    This patch forces the call log scene after each outgoing call is ended, and it defaults to the call log not matter what scene you're on when you close the Phone app.

    .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions