Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    when i try to install the patch i get an error message...i think its because its conflicting with another patch or something...does anyone know whats up? help please!
    this patch hasn't worked for me since 1.3.5. I did have a conflict with another patch, but even after an EPR, it still didn't function properly, though it appeared to install correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by antaeuz View Post
    when i try to install the patch i get an error message...i think its because its conflicting with another patch or something...does anyone know whats up? help please!
    what other patches you have installed in the mmessaging app?
    I used to have issues with the Avatar patches but recently i have gotten them working (currently 1.3.5.1). Like SISGO said, post which Messaging Patches you have installed & maybe find something that is conflicting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    I used to have issues with the Avatar patches but recently i have gotten them working (currently 1.3.5.1). Like SISGO said, post which Messaging Patches you have installed & maybe find something that is conflicting.
    Your Patch "personal avatar on left side Works?

How did you get it to work.

I created an Avatar named it "my-avatar.png" and dragged it into the Pre via USB mode.

Is there something else I need to be doing?
    I have messaging working in Landscape patch
    Timestamp patch
    new card per convo patch
    I am getting an error message as well when I try download personal avatar on left side.

Postinst
    "1 out of 1 hunk failed -- saving rejects to file usr/pal/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 3 hunk failed -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css.rej"

How do make the patch work?
    Do you have other messaging patches installed? I think this patch interferes with a few others.