1.    #1  
    I was just wondering if there was(or if someone could be so kind to make) a patch for the virtual keyboard to make it vibrate when you touch the keys? I have the Haptic Feedback Manager but still no success... Anyway just thought i'd ask.
    Using webos quickinstall you can check the box to turn on the haptic feedback
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    You can configure the virtual keyboard as described in the following page:

Virtual Keyboard Configuration - WebOS Internals

Hope this helps... plee3
    all you need to do is go into usb mode and open vk folder then open the( kbconfig )(not sure if this is correct name ,im on here with my pre but its close I'm sure) file with note pad and right after where it says haptic put a 5 in front of the 0 and save file as . Then reboot phone and your done.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    *Facepalm*

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    *Facepalm*
    Is that similar to footmouth
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.