Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Attached is a 2.1 version for both none at all and functions switched.

The patch "none at all" version has been submitted to Preware and will show up whenever they approved and publish it to the feeds...it's been taking a couple of days. Until then, you can install with WOSQI/Internalz.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Hi guys, do you plan to release a webos 2.2.4 version of this patch?
    Regards
    I'm working on this patch, should be available shortly

[edit]
    Added the patch file

2 files are being patched:

File 1:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/phonePopups/sources/MissedCall.jsjsjs

Replaced:
    enyo.application.CallSynergizer.dial(call.contact.address, call.isVideo ? true : undefined, undefined, call.transport);

With:
    enyo.application.UI.enter('calllogmissed');

File 2:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/source/CallSynergizer.jsjsjs

Replaced:
    enyo.application.CallSynergizer.dial(call.address, call.isVideo ? true : undefined, undefined, call.transport);

With:
    enyo.application.openMainCard({scene: 'calllog', params: {missed: true}}, " /images/splash/splash-phone-calllog.png");

Submitted to Preware for 2.2.4 as well, awaiting approval now
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Herrie; 01/31/2012 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Patch available :)
    doesn't work on Palm Pre [Feb. 2012] - after installing through WebOSQuickInstall and restarting phone
    Quote Originally Posted by robotbilly View Post
    doesn't work on Palm Pre [Feb. 2012] - after installing through WebOSQuickInstall and restarting phone
    My patch is for 2.2.x only. I installed with Internalz Pro and that works fine?
    The No Missed Callback is not in preware anymore for 1.4.5. Any suggestions? I replaced my old pre with a new old pre and have been accidentally calling everyone back when I didn't mean to.
    could there be an update/new version for 2.2.4 version having an extra button to direct "SMS to missed call number".

If Android borrows our notifications, why not borrow their Feature additions to it

What Android users should know about the Jelly Bean 4.1 update - Yahoo! News

http://www.droid-life.com/wp-content...Swipe-Away.png
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    could there be an update/new version for 2.2.4 version having an extra button to direct "SMS to missed call number".
    Should be feasible .. ill take a look on the weekend
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12